LRI Practice Areas
LRI’s consulting is designed to achieve real, meaningful change for our clients. We begin with a thorough assessment and analysis that enables our clients to make sound decisions about how to prioritize and implement the change process effectively.
We then facilitate change in the following ways:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, and defining performance measures;
- Leadership Coaching: increasing leadership skills through individual and team coaching and training;
- Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing boards of directors;
- Performance Management: enabling people to utilize information to improve performance;
- Process Improvement: facilitating the improvement of key business processes.
LRI’s clients range from large health care companies to small engineering firms, from publicly-traded corporations to entrepreneurial non-profits. What unites our clients is the desire to become a more effective, productive, higher performing organization.
In this fascinating book, entrepreneur and business consultant Eric Douglas draws on his work with corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations to paint a clear picture of what happens inside high-performing organizations. He reveals a simple but profound equation: Trust + Spark = Leadership Culture. Leaders and managers are most successful when they focus on building trust and sparking innovation.
Improve Your Business
Find expert tools specifically tailored to improve your organization. We offer over 100 concise, effective leadership tools on a variety of topics that can be used immediately to drive your business to higher levels of performance.