Helping leaders achieve real, meaningful change.
Conflict Resolution Workshop - Resolving Conflict at Work
The third Straight Talk® conflict resolution workshop teaches leaders and managers productive conflict resolution - before it creates pain and expense for the organization. You'll gain insight into the dynamics of conflict resolution and how to use Straight Talk® to break the conflict cycle. Using case studies, you'll discover the most effective strategies for resolving conflicts quickly. Participants learn:
- The productive value of conflict
- How to minimize inter-personal conflict
- The importance of addressing conflicts early on
- How to identify assumptions
- How to defuse personal tensions by focusing on assumptions
- How to resolve conflicts productively using the "chain of resolution"
To speak with a Straight Talk® facilitator about conflict resolution workshops, call (916) 325-1190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit Straight Talk® for more details.
Leaders, managers, work groups and teams
Length of workshop:
Workbook, password access to online tools.