Decision Making Workshop - Making and Managing Sound Decisions
Our second Straight Talk® workshop on decision making teaches leaders and teams how to make sound decisions. You'll learn the five types of decisions and the three steps to a flawless decision. Participants learn:
- The five types of decisions
- Managing effective decision processes
- When consensus is appropriate - and how to achieve it
- Using "deep consultation"
- The "Chain of Resolution"
- Techniques for making tough decisions
- Multi-lateral decision-making involving independent entities
To speak with a Straight Talk® facilitator about this decision making workshop, call (916) 325-1190 or email email@example.com.
Visit Straight Talk® for additional details.
Leaders, managers, teams, governing boards
Length of workshop:
Each Straight Talk® workshop can be delivered in 2-4 hours. Or combine them all for a powerful all-day learning experience. Workshops can be customized to meet your needs.
Workbook, password access to online tools.